The Gogo Dineo Ndlanzi Institute of Spiritual Healing
The Gogo Dineo Ndlanzi Institute of Spiritual Healing was founded in 2016 by Gogo Dineo Ndlanzi. The institute uses indigenous knowledge systems to facilitate the optimal functioning of health for mind, spirit and body. It is a knowledge hub that trains those who are called to be Sangomas as well as facilitating and educating the public on African Spirituality through public talks, facilitation, coaching and media.
The core of our philosophy is that people have to be connected to their African ancestry, as such, the institute is embedded in African ancestry and we believe that people who are connected to their ancestors are like trees with strong roots that possess a great ability to thrive. The institute is still in its infancy and it's shaping in form as it continues to explore its function in the world.
- Afrikan Story Telling
- Edutainment on Afrikan stories such as fables and scripted stories
- Advocates cultural and Afrikan spiritual issues and interconnections to global spirituality
- Advocate for global Afrikan issues
- Qualified Heal your Life practitioner & relationship coach
- Sangoma and spiritual healer
- Qualified heal your life teacher and relationship coach
- Facilitation: Facilitating safe learning spaces and helping organisations navigate around complex issues within the workspace in order to bring about alignment